Our Practice Areas
Protecting the Rights of Accused Individuals
As a Dallas criminal defense law firm, 214 Release: Puente & Hindieh Law offers exceptional legal representation from start to finish. Our qualified staff members conduct extensive research to explore your possible options. We can provide the resources you need to confidently navigate the legal process.
We provide legal representation for the following practice areas:
- Federal charges/cases : At 214 Release: Puente & Hindieh Law, we have a federal criminal cases expertise. Our Dallas criminal defense attorney defends a large variety of federal criminal charges, including embezzlement, tax fraud, and much more.
- Drug-related charges : Have you been charged with drug trafficking or a related drug crime? Our Dallas drug criminal defense attorney can provide the legal representation you need to protect your rights.
- Assault and family violence : Family abuse can lead to life-changing consequences, including fines, jail time, and a permanent criminal record. Our law firm can defend your rights if you’re facing charges of assault or family violence.
- Violent crimes : Charges of violent crimes are filed when a criminal offender uses or threaten force on others, including murder assault, arson, kidnapping, and much more. If you are facing violent crime charges, our law firm can increase your chances of a favorable outcome.
- Probation and parole violations : Any violations to probation or parole sentences can result in more severe consequences. With an expertise in federal criminal cases, our attorney can represent your interests during a violation hearing.
- General criminal defense : With over 15 years of experience, our Dallas criminal defense attorney has defended clients against a variety of misdemeanor and felony criminal charges. We provide individual attention to build a strong defense for you.
- Alcohol-related charges : From DUI to selling alcohol to minors, our attorney can provide legal representation for a variety of charges related to alcohol. We can examine all areas of law to protect your rights and guide you throughout the process.
- Immigration detainers : An immigration hold, or detainer, is used to identify individuals housed in jails or prisons who may potentially be deported. If you or a loved one have been detained, our experienced criminal defense lawyer can offer your legal representation.
If you would like additional information about our practice areas, contact our Dallas criminal defense attorney at (214) 272-9762.